FTP Merge module from Jantek automates the process of
transmitting and receiving employee and timecard information from a
company’s branches to the headquarters Jupiter Time & Attendance
This module uses a FTP server that either the company, Jantek, or a
service provider hosts.
Each branch runs a utility that automatically consolidates and
transfers the data to the designated FTP server. Once all data has
been transmitted, headquarters would run a companion utility to
retrieve all the branches’ information and merge it to the main
No Wide-Area Network (WAN) is required; leased lines are
expensive, costing up to $1500/month per line.
- No dedicated Internet connection is required at any location,
- Branches manage their own employees’ information.
- Pay policies at headquarters’ database can be
preserved so any changes made at each location would not overwrite
the global settings.
- Automates the transfer and retrieval of employee
and timecard information.
- Eliminates the need to keep track of which
branches have submitted their employees’ data; this information is