JTA250-HID Proximity Time Clock:
Time & attendance management for HID Proximity cards or Keyfobs
JTA250-HID Proximity Time Clock is an excellent solution that allows companies to take
advantage of automated time and attendance. Not only is the
terminal sleek and
compact, it has a built-in HID proximity card reader that stresses
Employees simply wave their badges in front of the terminal to punch IN
or OUT, even when the badge is in the employee's wallet or purse. With
the proximity reader, no direct contact is required and there are no
moving parts making the terminal virtually maintenance free. Two
software programmable function keys allow for department or job
transfers, entry of tips, or the viewing of the employee's last punch.
The JTA250-HID Prox Clock features public and private messaging that
allow management to send messages via the clock to all, or to selected
employees. Optional features include lockout times when employees are
prevented from punching IN or OUT, bell ringing, and opening of doors.
Time Clock Features
- Internal HID prox card reader. (125KHz or iClass)
1M Flash memory keeps data for years.
Reads 26-bit, 34-bit, 36-bit Wiegand or other format HID prox cards.
Retains last 8000 punches.
- Battery backup for date & time.
- Swipe & Go or IN/OUT modes.
- Built-in Daylight Saving Time.
- Name verification displays the card holder's name.
- Two programmable function keys that can be set for:
- Department transfers
- Job changes
- Opening doors (with lockout module, relay and electronic door lock)
- Viewing previous punch
- Entering tips
- Programmable bell schedule for ringing electric bells (requires bell relay kit)
- supports up to 50 different ring times per week.
- Public and private messages.
- Optional lockout feature for preventing early punch-in and late punch-out
(prevents unauthorized overtime) - internal schedule holds 2 week lockout
profile for each employee.
||1MB Flash RAM
||2 x 16 backlit liquid crystal display (LCD);
Size: 1" x 4"
||4 x 4, 16 backlit keys, non-membrane keypad with tactile feedback
||12V DC / 1 Amp
||3V Lithium battery, 190mA/hr
||Built-in RS232 port (Optional internal RS485 port)
||Optional internal 33.6KB modem, AT command compatible
||Optional internal ethernet module for TCP/IP networks
||HID 125KHz frequency or HID iClass 13.56 MHz. Also available with optional 3rd party proximity readers (Indala, AWID, Casi-Rusco & Keri)
6.3"(L) x 7.3"(W) x 0.9"(H)
( 16.0 cm x 18.5 cm x 4.8 cm )
||32°F ~ 122°F ( 0°C ~ 50°C );
Humidity 20% ~ 90% RH
||ABS + PC
JTA 9.0 Software Features
Payroll Interfaces Available